Tuesday 9 April 2013

rhapsody

his fingers curl/
over mine/
in hot passion/
and a need so raw/

a rhapsody of passion/
throbbing on the center/
a searing kiss/
overwhelms my tender emotions/

his fingers move/
through every inch of my skin/
and a shiver of excitement/
rushes through my spine/

it's like drinking/
a cup/
brimming/ 
of desire/

a heady sensation/
as he claims my lips/
in a possessive kiss/
branding me his/

i move my hips/
following his hands/
and he smiles/
a lazy dimpled smile/

i don't want tender kisses today/
i want you to take me/
and fill me/
as though am the reason/
 of your very existence/

as if reading my thoughts/
he ravages my lips/
with savage need/
taking my breath away/

he imprints his love/
on my naked skin/
and trails his kisses/
all over my my body/

i clutch at him/
digging my fingers into him/
clasping for control/
but i already lost it at his touch/

it's a slow journey/
am sighing and moaning/
he is smiling at me/
my back is arched/
my eyes almost closed/

i scream his name/
it's the song on my lips/
as we both go/
straight over the edge/

our hearts beat/
in synchrony/
a blissful symphony/
of love and desire/

i lay in his chest/
smile again/
then kiss the lips/
the lips of love/

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment