Thursday 11 April 2013

cast in stone

carnal sins abound my thoughts/
invade my dreams/
and it gets harder/
to imagine /
life without his touch/ 


he takes my face in his hands/
looks into my eyes deep/
in heavy concentration/
then with a smile/ 
 he whispers/
I'll never lose you my love/


am overwhelmed/
by deep emotions i can't describe/
my defenses are torn/
and i fling  my arms at his neck/
in an endless kiss/
a kiss so charged/
a kiss so intense/
 

he holds me to his chest/
i revel in the embrace/
his gentle hands rub my back/
and i dissolve in the moment/
of utter hopelessness/
 and earnest confessions of love/


he holds me captive/
am a willing prisoner/
to the desires of my heart/
and he the strict guardian/
of our love nest/
a nest of promise/
a nest of lust and love/
 

his scent is heaven/
his touch is pure delight/
and his words.../
his words complete me/
his words touch my core/
his words soothe me/
his words caress me/
 

we are trapped in time/
the world left behind/
our thoughts intertwined/
in heavenly delight/
and  utter completion/
and perfect synchrony/
 

his tongue teases my ear/
tracing a line down my neck/
through the curves/
down yonder/
and am left/
trembling in pleasure/


with wanton abandon/
i pull astride him/
and claim him/
as he takes me to the hilt/
and releases a silent moan/
that tears through my soul/


my heart is like a free bird/
singing of love/
a love so perfect/
a love so true/
a love that wont stop/
a love cast in stone/
 

he washes me in the heat of his words/
gets my blood hot/
and my soul wanting/
wanting of more/
because i know/
it will always be right/
the two of us/
forever/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment