Monday 8 April 2013

my muse

there are so  many vivid memories
but yours have more clarity
some are taunting and mocking
but mostly making me miss you

it's not that i didn't want to try anymore
it seemed to bring more pain than mend things
tear us more apart than bring us close
i had to face the truth
that it was over and done with

love is a destination
two people may take different routes  to get there
but if the destination is meant to be the same
they will finally meet

you are still my muse
even though you left
and i pretend am okay
because it's better that way

i need a detox
but i know it wont work 
because you left a mark
and a gaping ache in my heart

i was too much to you
to much pain and betrayal
i deserve the pain i feel
for making things worse than better

the problem is that i crave you
i crave your touch and scent
i crave your fulfillment of my desires
and the times we had together

losing you was my biggest fear
but the eventuality hurt more
and now am making changes in my life
so i can be better in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment