Saturday 31 August 2013

kryptonite

 

 

lady...he murmurs/

would you be offended if i told you/

i knew i wanted to have you the first time i saw your face/

your lips..oh-so-luscious/

your neck begging for my kiss/

your eyes searing through me/

sending all wicked thoughts through my mind/


his hand cups her breast/

his words making her gasp/

she slowly finds herself/

gyrating her hips/

as if in a trance/

to the rhythm of his words/


would you be offended if i told you/

i wanted to pull off your clothes/

and lick your butter skin/

ever-so-gently/

bite you all over/

make you gasp...oh yeah/

gasp all you want my lady../

you've tortured my senses enough/

you deserve the punishment/


slowly in a haze/

that comes and goes../

she finds that she has been dancing/

to a background/

of shakira's hips don't lie/

blushing scarlet/

she quickly stops/


not yet..lady/

i love the way you shake your hips/

i love watching you/

touch yourself unconsciously/

i knew there was kryptonite/

under that calm exterior/

you have my blood rushing all over/


you are driving me crazy..princess/

take off your clothes/

slow/

and she obeys him/

his eyes guiding her/

as she slowly strips/

and he clutches the seat/

not to rise up and rip them off/


she finds herself wet/

and blushes batting her eyelids/

go on, my lady...tease that bud for me/

make yourself cum for me/

he growls in a husky voice/

as she throws her head back/

quivering in tremors that shake her senseless/


his manhood throbs in anticipation/

as he slowly ties her arms to the bedpost/

caressing her skin with his eyes/

touch me.../

make love to me.../

take me.../

she begs../

writhing in pleasure and anticipation/


not so fast, my lady/

would you be offended if i told you/

i want to ram my cock so deep into your pretty cunt/

to hear you moan and watch your eyes darken/

to fuck you so hard the neighbors know my name/

would you be offended, darling?/


her eyes open wide/

beseeching/

fuck me, dammit!/

she yells../

i cant take it anymore../

i want you so bad my cunt hurts/


as if in a trance../

he makes love to her/

with his hands and his tongue/

with his eyes and his senses/

with his body and his mind/

then slowly rams his cock into her/

till she gasps his name in ecstasy/

as they take a ride into pleasure island/

and she clenches and unclenches her muscles for him/

in a tight grasp that makes him pound faster/

harder and deeper/



as she starts orgasming over and over/

and he reaches the peak/

of sexual pleasure/

cumming so hard into her/

breathing fast and hard/

clutching her face/

kissing her in a carnal want/

to fulfill a deeper desire he cant label/


No comments:

Post a Comment